CSC Registration – The Following guide will teach you on how to register or apply online. The process of registration is quite easy. But, you need to eligible before opening a new csc. Here we cover the list of the complete information on how to register for a new CSC online and complete eligible guide for this.
Participation in CSC:
In order to proceed the CSC registration, you need to follow certain rules, as we covered here. If you were eligible for this, then you can proceed our guide about the CSC registration online.
- She/He must be a local person.
- You need to have an at least 18+ years of age to open the common service center. Persons below 18+ years of age are not allowed to open.
- Education Qualification – 10th Class.
- Language preference – Applicant must be fluent in writing and reading skills. Also, the applicant should also have some basic English knowledge skills.
- If the applicant has a computer knowledge skill that should be added an advantage.
The required infrastructure as given on their official website has been shared here:
- A fully working system with original OS, Windows XP-SP2 or above.
- Your system will have an at least 120GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Ram – Min 512Mb.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- Should have UPS With min 5 Hour Battery backup and generator.
- Printer and color printer, scanner
- Webcam and Digital Camera.
- Broad Band and wireless data connection.
- Bio metric and IRIS Authentication for banking and aadhar services.
So, after reading the above-required details in order to open the common service center, if think you are qualified. Then check out our guide below about the CSC registration online.
Step By Step Guide For Online CSC Registration
Just before you need to visit the Official website: register.csc.gov.in
- Now, At the left corner, you can access the button as like – New VLE Registration
- Just click on click here to register. Once you click on that link a new page will open.
- In order to register for the new common service center you must have an aadhar card. Please do enter the 12 digit aadhar card number.
And also choose the authentication type. You have three options to choose the authentication type as per official website this was the list.
- Via IRIS
For the process of OTP, your mobile number must be registered with the aadhar card. In case if you have no idea how to register mobile number with the aadhar card.
Then check out our guide here – complete step by step aadhar card registration online.
Once you done with the new csc registration online. The next step is to submit the documents.
Submit The Necessary Documents After Aadhar Verification
For the process of registration – you must need to submit the documents for the process of approval. Once your application is approved, the next step is to track the application status online.
Once your aadhar is authenticated, the next steps is as follows:
An application form will ope asking the following details to fill out:
- Document and Infrastructure.
Once you filled those details, now submit them. After all that do note the Application Id.
And, you also receive an Email – acknowledgment slip to your registered Email Id.
The csc.gov.in officially launched a new status portal where users can able to track the status of the application online. Below we do shared the official track status application so that you can track the application status online.
- Here is the official link : http://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- That’s it. Once your application is approved. Rest of the process will be available on portal online.
FAQ – CSC Registration Online
Q. How CSC actually works?
A:E – governance services limited are integrated with other official government services, consider as G2C and other services consider as B2C services.
Common service centers are simply help and support portal where a user like you can start by your self. With the help of the API Integration the process is seamless possible.
Q. What is VLE? And who is VLE? Can I become VLE?
A: VLE – Village Level Entrepreneur. Any person can become VLE on their respective village or town or city. If he qualifies as per official notice.
The person who delivers all government based services and non-government based services at their own location ( mostly owned ) are considered as VLE.
Q. Can you please do explain the minimum requirements for VLE?
A: Please do refer the above guide. Where we do cover most of the information about the requirements and infrastructure required to open for VLE.
- Your Education qualification must be 10th grade and above.
- Minimum age must be 18+ years, and belong to local category.
- Can able to written and speak the local language. And, also have basic English knowledge skills.
- For more information please do visit the above guide, infrastructure details.
Q. Should I pay any fee for CSC registration?
A: No need to pay the fee. It’s free of cost.
Q. Where Can I establish the CSC center?
A: It’s all up to you. Considered near by your local people location.
Q. What is Re-Registration?
A: VLE’s need to re-register to update their details on their official website. And, also for generating the Digital CSC Identity certificate along with that an Official Digital seva E-mail Id.
Q. Can you please share list of the documents that required for the VLE Registration to open CSC?
- Pan Card Copy
- Common service center photos – Both inside and outside.
Q. What are my responsibility as a VLE?
A: Public place with safety and convince.
Available from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Delivering of services as per on digital seva portal.
Q. From where I can get the training for VLE?
A. Actually you don’t need any training for VLE. If you do qualify the above requirements, you can able to understand what to do on digital seva portal.
Q. How I track the status of the application?
A: Once you done with the process, the next step is to track the application status. With the help of the Application Id you can track the status of the application.
Q. How would I came to know whether my application has been approved or not?
A: You will recieve an E-mail whether your application has been registered or not. If your application is approved, you will recive an digital seva link and login Id and Password.
Q. Can I apply again if my application is rejected?
A: Yes! You can apply. But, please find out the reason why your application has been rejected and made necessary changes to it.
That’s it, Hope you will get an clear Idea about the process of apna csc registration online.
If you do have any doubts then, please do leave a comment here at the end of the post. We can help you out.
For any quires, you can contact the official contact number and E-mail Id here.
Contact Details are as follows:
- Contact number – 1800 3000 3468
- E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you got an clear idea about the CSC registration for more information about the registration process. Just leave a comment here at the end of the post or contact us.